I need Harishwar Sir to answer this. Or any other expert, here is my situation- I’m currently studying in 11 th class. It’s been 6 months since i took up the ambition to get a rank under 100. But As i’ve seen myself with the other candidates.They are very very good in this.I often underrate myself. I doubt myself often. So I need to know, almost 1 and a half years are left, Can i Still crack this exam under 100?

I need Harishwar Sir to answer this.
Or any other expert,
here is my situation-
I’m currently studying in 11th class.
It’s been 6 months since i took up the ambition to get a rank under 100.
But As i’ve seen myself with the other candidates.They are very very good in this.I often underrate myself.
I doubt myself often.
So I need to know, almost 1 and a half years are left, Can i Still crack this exam under 100?

Grade:

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
Yess difinitely you can get the required rank.The only thing that is required is identify your weak areas and get to work on that.Join any test series so as to evaluate yourself and identify the weak areas.Make a proper plan of the subject and work accordingly.Do the regular revision once in a weak and do revision once in sunday what you read in the whole weak and once again in a month for the whole month what you read.Discuss the topic with some serious aspirants and never deviate from your goal.Make the target of scoring atleast 50% in the practise test
Through this you can score rank les than 100

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free