I love web development and web content management both at front end and back end is it worth it to prepare for IIT because I have seen people who have focused on learning it rather than preparing for IIT for 2yrs and the knowledge that I will get IIT will be different?

I love web development and web content management both at front end and back end is it worth it to prepare for IIT because I have seen people who have focused on learning it rather than preparing for IIT for 2yrs and the knowledge that I will get IIT will be different?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sahil 
yes , prepare for iit , beacuse if u could get a top iit with comp sci branch then u can do the research on the web development as the labs are fully furnished at iit . 
and there u can give wings to your dream , so, that after completeing from iit , u can do the roboticxs management in which web development and content management is required . 
so, join iit , it will give u unlimited scope that u can hope for . 
and in iit , the knowledge u will get will be obviously diffrent beacuse iit are powered by the top notch faculty at their level who are excclent ., 
Also , u will find many smart people there who will help u to learn in a better way , that u cannot do in other colleges . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free