I have to use resnick haliday book only to clear my cocepts properly not to solve Q. then does indian edition of resnick haliday book edited by Amit Gupta &M.K.Singhal is good for jee? or its original edition is better? as, i found original book is very costly, should i go with it’s sixth edition (student edition) of original book which i seen in list of IMP boiansoks on askiitians site?

I have to use resnick haliday book only to clear my cocepts properly not to solve Q. then  does indian edition of resnick haliday book edited by Amit Gupta &M.K.Singhal is good for jee? or its original edition is better? as, i found original book is very costly, should i go with  it’s sixth edition (student edition) of original book which i seen in list of IMP boiansoks on askiitians site?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ pranav 
no need to go with foreign edition books , just go with the red coloured book , i mean front cover will be red colour , and yes , the original edition will be costly , u can search that in 2nd hand bookstore . 
else , without resnick also , cracking jee is possible , u can do h c verma + problems in phy by i e irodov / d c pandey and last 37 years paper by mtg publication . 
thses much are sufficient to get a rank in jee advanced , very easily . dnt follow many books , it will loose your valueable time . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free