I have my KVPY exam (SX stream) in a week and unfortunately there`s quite an amount of portion pending to be completed. Any tips on how I should be preparing for this last one day battle so that I atleast manage to secure the cut off marks.

I have my KVPY exam (SX stream) in a week and unfortunately there`s quite an amount of portion pending to be completed. Any tips on how I should be preparing for this last one day battle so that I atleast manage to secure the cut off marks.

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
FIRST TIP IS IN THE REMAINING TIME PRACTICE AS MUCH QUESTIONS YOU CAN. TRY TO GIVE MOCK TEST IN ORDER TO BUILT GOOD SPEED. ALSO FOR 1-2 DAYS REVISE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE PREVIOUSLY. OTHERWISE LACK OF REVISION BEFORE EXAM CAN LEAD TO YOUR DOWNFALL IN THE EXAM. SO REVISION IS MUST BEFORE EXAM. 
ALSO AS YOU KNOW MANY OF PEOPLE TODAY ARE INFECTED FROM VARIOUS VIRUSES AND DISEASES. SO BE CAREFULL ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE A GOLDEN CHANCE. 
ON THE EXAM DAY IF YOU GOT SOME TIME REVISE ALL THE FORMULAS. FOR MORE TIPS YOU CAN CHECK THIS:
THANKS
WISHING YOU A BEST OF LUCK
SAHIL:}

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free