I have got 80 in jee main (gen) and 90% in CBSE having domicile of uttarakhand. Will I get any seat in B.Tech ( computer science) Govind Ballabh Pantnagar University Uttarakhand ?

I have got 80 in jee main (gen) and 90% in CBSE having domicile of uttarakhand. Will I get any seat in B.Tech ( computer science) Govind Ballabh Pantnagar University Uttarakhand ?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
JEE mains ranks are out, you can check the rank from josaa .nic.in and first round counseling is on right now, if you are on the track plz mention the rank for the check.
asd
11 Points
8 years ago
my rank is 66254 what could i get now

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Your score is quite good and I guess that you may make it at GBPU, Uttrakhand,......but why to play guess games when the jee result is already out, you may better visit the official website of jeemain or josaa to find out your current stature......if you got a seat , well and good, else, there is an abundance of reputed institutions, like – BHU, Varanasi,............Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha Uni, Delhi,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..............K L Uni, Guntur........ where you may get a detailed information by visiting theirv official wwebsites and hence get admission there.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free