I have complete my 12th from Cambridge A level and my 12th result is formed by combining my 11th(AS level) and 12th(A level ) marks.so how will iit's will calculate my percentage? Do they filter my 12th marks from marksheet and then calculate my percentage or they will directly calculate my percentage from A level (12th equivalent) which combines 11th and 12th aggregate marks?

I have complete my 12th from Cambridge A level and my 12th result is formed by combining my 11th(AS level) and 12th(A level ) marks.so how will iit's will calculate my percentage? Do they filter my 12th marks from marksheet and then calculate my percentage or they will directly calculate my percentage from A level (12th equivalent) which combines 11th and 12th aggregate marks?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
4 years ago
Dear student

they will consider your 12th class mark-sheet whether it consists of 11th class marks or 12th class marks only.

Regards
Arun (askIITians forum expert)

darshil sojitra
23 Points
4 years ago
Thank you,that releases my stress a bit,but still there is a fear in my mind because in josaa business rule(ANNEXURE 2a,point no.=7,Pg=51) , they stated that " If a Board gives aggregate marks considering both Class XI and Class XII 
examinations (in the 10+2 system), then only Class XII marks will be 
considered.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free