Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I had completed my Cambridge A level examination(equivalent. to 12th).Now I have query that how iit's will calculate my percentage? Because my A level marksheet or 12th marksheet is formed from my 11th and 12th scores. 1)According to attached image taken from josaa business rule (ANNEXURE 2(a),point 7,Pg =51)In this image josaa clearly stated that for this type of marksheet ,iit's will filter out my 12th marks from A level marksheet.In this way,I am getting 73 percentage. 2) According to me,if I calculate my percentage from my A level marksheet which is equivalent to 12th marksheet of Indian board.I am getting 76 percentage like other college and university do. So which of the option 1 or 2 IIT'S will follow?

I had completed my Cambridge A level examination(equivalent. to 12th).Now I have query that how iit's will calculate my percentage?
Because my A level marksheet or 12th marksheet is formed from my 11th and 12th scores.
1)According to attached image taken from josaa business rule (ANNEXURE 2(a),point 7,Pg =51)In this image josaa clearly stated that for this type of marksheet ,iit's will filter out my 12th marks from A level marksheet.In this way,I am getting 73 percentage.
2) According to me,if I calculate my percentage from my A level marksheet which is equivalent to 12th marksheet of Indian board.I am getting 76 percentage like other college and university do.
So which of the option 1 or 2 IIT'S will follow?

Question Image
Grade:12

2 Answers

Arun
25763 Points
one year ago
Dear student

This forum is mainly for JEE level queries whether it is for admission or academic level.

Vikas TU
14149 Points
11 months ago
Dear stuent 
This shows that only your final marks will be calculated , if you have done 11 and 12 , 
But if you have done diploma whole 3 years marks will be considered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free