I had completed my Cambridge A level examination(equivalent. to 12th).Now I have query that how iit's will calculate my percentage? Because my A level marksheet or 12th marksheet is formed from my 11th and 12th scores. 1)According to attached image taken from josaa business rule (ANNEXURE 2(a),point 7,Pg =51)In this image josaa clearly stated that for this type of marksheet ,iit's will filter out my 12th marks from A level marksheet.In this way,I am getting 73 percentage. 2) According to me,if I calculate my percentage from my A level marksheet which is equivalent to 12th marksheet of Indian board.I am getting 76 percentage like other college and university do. So which of the option 1 or 2 IIT'S will follow?

I had completed my Cambridge A level examination(equivalent. to 12th).Now I have query that how iit's will calculate my percentage?
Because my A level marksheet or 12th marksheet is formed from my 11th and 12th scores.
1)According to attached image taken from josaa business rule (ANNEXURE 2(a),point 7,Pg =51)In this image josaa clearly stated that for this type of marksheet ,iit's will filter out my 12th marks from A level marksheet.In this way,I am getting 73 percentage.
2) According to me,if I calculate my percentage from my A level marksheet which is equivalent to 12th marksheet of Indian board.I am getting 76 percentage like other college and university do.
So which of the option 1 or 2 IIT'S will follow?

Question Image
Grade:12

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
3 years ago
Dear student

This forum is mainly for JEE level queries whether it is for admission or academic level.

Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago
Dear stuent 
This shows that only your final marks will be calculated , if you have done 11 and 12 , 
But if you have done diploma whole 3 years marks will be considered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free