i got 87% in boards …...how many marks required in 2016 jee mains to get rank under 8000?? i ll get admission in ipu …...... can i give imprvement exam parallel????????? i m confused pls help me guys guide me i dont like ipu n my parents not allow me to drop?????? its risky help me

i got 87% in boards …...how many marks required in 2016 jee mains to get rank under 8000?? i ll get admission in ipu …...... can i give imprvement exam parallel????????? i m confused pls help me guys guide me i dont like ipu n my parents not allow me to drop?????? its risky help me

Grade:12

1 Answers

Mamta Gerg
30 Points
8 years ago
Hi Nishant, your parents are right.. it’s not a safe bet to drop a year!! Your score is not that bad.. you can still apply for admission in various courses in good universities.. like I would suggest you to apply for B.Plan it is related to architecture field.. my cousin is also doing the same course from UPES-Dehradun and he applied their on the basis of his boards marks... I guess their min criterion is 80% in both 10th and 12th and you have achieved that.. so apply for this course.. it is surely one of the best courses of which students are not that aware.. For more information.. you can check UPES website or their facebook page

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free