i got 11407 genral rank .. i m from uttar pradesh .. will i be able to get any good nit’s ? Will i be able to get MNIT Allahabd ?? i am interested in CS and Electronics ,in which good NIT’s i will be able to get any of these two branches ?? also tell about pros and cons associated with different nit’s i can get ??

i got 11407 genral rank .. i m from uttar pradesh .. will i be able to get any good nit’s ?  Will i be able to get MNIT Allahabd ?? 

i am interested in CS and Electronics ,in  which good NIT’s i will be able to get any of these two branches ?? 

also tell about pros and cons associated with different nit’s i can get ??

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
It all depends on scoreas well as counselling rounds of Josaa, so, I suggest you to visit the official weblink of Josaa to get to know about your ststure there, else try seeking admission at some other places, like – Galgotias Uni, Greater Noida,...........................PEC PAtiala,.............................MBM college of Engg, Jodhpur,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara..........     All these institutions are highly reputed and well known for providing best ever placements.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free