I am unable to balance my marks in PCM in Resonance Test series, i am getting 49/164, 74 /164,12/164 in PCM respectively.i.e total of 135/492. how shold in prepare to balance & increase my scores ? iam unable to mange time during papers ?

I am unable to balance my marks in PCM in Resonance Test series, i am getting  49/164, 74 /164,12/164   in PCM respectively.i.e total of 135/492. how shold in prepare to balance & increase  my scores ? iam unable to mange time during papers ?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ pranav 
time will problem you in jee mains , and not in advanced , beacuse jee adv doesnot require speed , it only requires accuracy , but jee mains , requires both speed and accuracy . 
if the difficulty level of the resonance test series are high then u are perfect with this marks . 
but if low , then this is somehow a low range marks . 
but u can improve that , its not just like that in 1 test that decide your potential to crack jee  
just analyse the paper , where u did mistake , and always get back with the proper study in the next test , so, that u will not make that mistake again . 
in this way u will improve and able to score good marks till the last test series . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free