I am repeater with qualifing jeeadv-2016 with OBC-Cat. rank 7290 .I have started my preparation from mid-Aug. for jee-adv joing Resonance DLP as i;am late i’am unabnle to cover syllabusin less time .How should i prepare increase my speed so that i can cover syllabus as early as i can.?

I am repeater with qualifing jeeadv-2016 with OBC-Cat. rank 7290 .I have started my preparation from mid-Aug. for jee-adv joing Resonance DLP as i;am late i’am unabnle to cover syllabusin less time .How should i prepare  increase my speed so that i can cover syllabus as early as i can.?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI PRANAV 
YOU CAN JOIN ASKIITIANS CRASH COURSE. IT IS DESIGNED BY EXPERTS AND NOT SO COSTLY ALSO
MOREOVER YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW THE TIME TABE THAT I MENTIONED IN MY PREVIOUS REPLY.
MOREVER YOU MUST REMEMBER THESE THREE THINGS
1. FIRST OF ALL COVER NCERT SYLLABUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF INSTEAD OF COVERING NCERT YOU ARE DOING OTHER HIGH LEVEL BOOKS AND NOT COVERING THE  SYLLABUS BY SPENDING A LOT OF TIME ON TOUGH QUESTIONS YOU WILL NOT GET GOOD RESULTS
2. AFTER COVERING NCERT SYLLABUS START WITH NCERT EXEMPLAR BOOKS. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO SCORE A RESPECTABLE SCORE IN COMPETITIVE EXAM

3. IF YOU ARE WEAK IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND DOES NOT KNOW EVEN BASICS OF CLASS 11 TOPICS YOU CAN READ BY BOOK," TWO CHALLENGING DAYS WITH ORGANIC CHEMISTRY". IT WILL HELP YOU  TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS BY TIME.

4. STOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA FROM NOW. UNINSTALL ALL GAMES AND UNNECESSARY APPS FROM YOUR PHONE. START TAKING A BALANCED DIET . MOREOVER IT IS ADVISED TO BE INVOLVED IN MEDITATION AS IT INCREASES CONCENTRATION AND WILL POWER
BEST WISHES:}
HAVE ANY DOUBT FEEL FREE TO ASK
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ pranav 
as u are a repeator then u must knows every topics at some extent , so, by that u have enough time now , 
just focus on the topics in which u are weak and loose marks in jee main and adv 2016 , 
and start doing the prev year ques paper from now . 
and the topics which u ignored in the last year u have to study those topics now , nothing else . 
the topics which u knows very well , just read the formula and start solving ques from jee ;level , as that is your strong part and u can asnwer each and every ques asked from taht part . 
and make sure – donot ignore any topics , as it may cost you in exam , u need good rank , so, u need to study nearly all topics . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free