I am really very not sure what to do as I like both eng as well as medical i.e bio. I am in 11 std and wasted my 1 year(about to go in12) in finding out where my interests lie in clearing IIT or medical.I am thinking further to take both PCMB.But I really don`t want to regret further but I am confident enough that I can do both.Ideally want to know what will I struggle with in PCMB.And it would helpful to me if someone gives me an idea about how and what should I start with.Which coaching in Mumbai in real time budget(

I am really very not sure what to do as I like both eng as well as medical i.e bio. I am in 11 std and wasted my 1 year(about to go in12) in finding out where my interests lie in clearing IIT or medical.I am thinking further to take both PCMB.But I really don`t want to regret further but I am confident enough that I can do both.Ideally want to know what will I struggle with in PCMB.And it would helpful to me if someone gives me an idea about how and what should I start with.Which coaching in Mumbai in real time budget(

Grade:11

3 Answers

Serene
23 Points
6 years ago
Well,if u like both,then y not go for a degree in Basic Sciences.That way u can continue to study Phy,Chem,Math and Bio.For most of the colleges offering Bsc courses,the entrance exam has an option between maths and bio,while in some u can apply via Neet and Jee as well.So,actually ur taking up bio math in school cud turn out to be an advantage.
Serene
23 Points
6 years ago
For engineering,I wud prefer Allen Career Institute and for medical,Aakash Institute.Register for the week day batch in one and week day batch in the other.I knw Itx gonna be a hectic schedule with entrance classes on every single day of the week,but Itx just for one yr and in the end all ur hard work is gonnna be worth it.Or maybe u cud join for their online classes and just do their all India test series.Itx quite good and convenient too but for most ppl we need teachers and coaching classes which regularly monitor ur progress.
Serene
23 Points
6 years ago
Sorry.....*weekend batch in the other*.......................................…................................................................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free