I am now starting 111th grade at FIITJEE and I am not able to score well and getting depressed but I have a big goal. I am in a confconfusion . I do not understand how to plan and work for this two years without stress . Kindly give me ideas to develop. I am in need of it.

I am now starting 111th grade at FIITJEE and I am not able to score well and getting depressed but I have a big goal. I am in a confconfusion . I do not understand how to plan and work for this two years without stress . Kindly give me ideas to develop. I am in need of it. 

Grade:

1 Answers

Eshan
askIITians Faculty 2095 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,

A transition from class 10thto 11this certainly a little different from rest, especially in the field of Science, because things start to become much more mathematical than they used to be earlier. It is a common problem, and let me assure that there is nothing to depressed about. Just do not give up on what you do no understand. Take time out to understand the concept in depth first, and then proceed with the problems based on them. Strenghten your arsenal of mathematics and you can go well with all of it.

At this stage, self study is the most important part of your academics and you should spend most of the time on it. Go slowly, take time to understand the concepts, refer to a couple of good books and you will do great. Remember that most of the people face the same issue at this stage.

Regads.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free