I am in class 9 and want to get best in maths ,physics and chemistry as i am very weak in these subjects and in maths very very weak but want to qualify for iit after 12. So give me some genuine suggestion to be best in these areas as to qualify for iit ? And how to develope logical thinking and ability to solve iit level question .

I am in class 9 and want to get best in maths ,physics and chemistry as i am very weak in these subjects and in maths very very weak but want to qualify for iit after 12. So give me some genuine suggestion to be best in these areas as to qualify for iit ? And how to develope logical thinking and ability to solve iit level question .

Grade:9

1 Answers

Apoorva Arora IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 181 Points
9 years ago
You should join a good coaching institute which will clear all the concepts and provide regular tests to improve your analytical thinking. askiitians provide online lectures which are delivered by ex- iitians who also share their experience with the JEE stress and tips to crack the exam. For more information visit www.askiitians.com
Thanks and Regards
Apoorva Arora
IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free