I am in a serious trouble, Plsss help!! I had given iit jee mains 2015 and scored an average score of 181. From my own analysis i feel that i am not presently capable of cracking iit jee advanced with a reasonably good score. And so i have made my mind up for a second try.. my score in mains is not good enough to get me even the top nits.. Bt now my problem is this.. My father wants me to join a college and then simultaneously prepare fr jee2016 . So i want an advise that which college can i apply for (either though jee mains score or otherwise), where in i can leave the college studies for at least 1 semester and compeletly focus on jee..it has to be one where in i can get away even if i fail if possible ;). I personally feel that if given the chance i can get a good rank of about2000-3000 AIR in Jee(adv.). So please guide me for choice of the college..I live in Jaipur so if a near by Good (reputed) college if any is preferable.. Also there should be the atleast the freedom to go out for coaching classes.. And if any body have another way out plss tell me...

I am in a serious trouble, Plsss help!!
I had given iit jee mains 2015 and scored an average score of 181. From my own analysis i feel that i am not presently capable of cracking iit jee advanced with a reasonably good score. And so i have made my mind up for a second try.. my score in mains is not good enough to get me even the top nits..
Bt now my problem is this..
My father wants me to join a college and then simultaneously prepare fr jee2016 . So i want an advise that which college can i apply for (either though jee mains score or otherwise), where in i can leave the college studies for at least 1 semester and compeletly focus on jee..it has to be one where in i can get away even if i fail if possible ;).
I personally feel that if given the chance i can get a good rank of about2000-3000 AIR in Jee(adv.). So please guide me for choice of the college..I live in Jaipur so if a near by Good (reputed) college if any is preferable..
Also there should be the atleast the freedom to go out for coaching classes..
And if any body have another way out plss tell me... 

Grade:12

2 Answers

Piyush Dusad
23 Points
8 years ago
Ialo add that iam expected to score about 92% in boards..
Piyush Dusad
23 Points
8 years ago
Also that i am a general category student...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free