I am in 11 class and I want to buy dlp which one is best Bansal ,vmc ,fitjee ,resonance or alllen according with video lecture ,books test series etc

I am in 11 class and I want to buy dlp which one is best Bansal ,vmc ,fitjee ,resonance or alllen according with video lecture ,books test series etc

Grade:11

2 Answers

Bejoi Mathew
106 Points
7 years ago
Hi,
Good to see that your planning ahead for your future.
I was once in your place to but never thought a ahead so I would like to say that I am very fond of your aspiration.
Now, as far as DLP is concerned I strongly believe ALLEN is trustworthy and would be a complete package in itself.
Alongwith it I would suggest you to join the test series(online) of other notable coaching institutes like Bansal/Resonance/FITJEE/ASKIITIANS.
Now when you choose testseries do not overdo it because to keep up later would be difficult.
Best of luck,
HOPE YOU EXCEL.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ karan . 
u can go with askiitian as well , i think thats the best , u have teachers from combinely vmc , resonance and allen as well .and askiitian have students from vmc , fiitjee , allen , reso , cp also , so, there will be a tough competetion between them . 
also u are getting the video lectures of the top notch iitian from the top iits . 
u will have acess of ncert sol . revision notes , and many more with this . 
and buying allen dlp they will have only study material , test series and dpp books . 
and not video lecture , reso and vmc have video lecture currently . 
so, proceed with askiitian , u can always see the demo also . 
and u can book 1 demo live class also with an iitian . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free