i am from jharkhand but appearing 12 from maharastra so what shoul i fill in state of eligiblity

i am from jharkhand but appearing 12 from maharastra
so what shoul i fill in state of eligiblity

Grade:12

9 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear ankit 
the state of elligibility mainly depends upon the documents of your parents , if they have the correct adress on the aadhar card , that u need to fill in the state of elligibility , 
if you belongs to jharkhand and all the required documents are there , then u have to fill jharkhand as the state of elligibility 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 
Ankit Sao
10 Points
7 years ago
But sir it`s saying that state of eligibility and current school state should be same!!!!!!so what to do in that case bcz i have all documents of jharkhand state but i currently study in maharastra
utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
your state of eligibility would be maharastra . because you are giving your 12th examination from maharastra . 
i too have this issue , i am from bihar and i passed 12 from andhrapradesh , so my state of elegibility is andhra pradesh , so as in your case maharastra ...
Ankit Sao
10 Points
7 years ago
Thanks a lot!!!! I am very thankful to you!!!! I just have one more question about that I will have to give the documents to of jharkhand only na
utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
on admission time you need to submit the document of your class 12th , so at that time you will submit the documents given by your school, and you are doing it from maharastra , so it will be of maharastra .
if you are satisfied please give my ans aprooved ,,,
good luck
Ankit Sao
10 Points
7 years ago
No sir but what about documents like residential certificate, caste, domicile!!!!! This all should be from jharkhand the na
utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
College will accept your certis given by your school...
the scool will give you CLC and character certificate … college will accept that ,
but your cast certificate will be from your hometown only …
thx... good luck
Ankit Sao
10 Points
7 years ago
Thanks a lot sir!!!!!I am very thankful to you!!!And also I will thank askiitians for such a quick response and for clearing my doubt and make things easy for me
utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
thanks ankit we are always ready for you , please post your doubt regularly and get solutions from us ….
 have a nice day … ankit 
 good luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free