I am from Jamshedpur and am a regular student in a reputed institute.In all Jee Main mock tests what happens is that my Maths and Chemistry marks are always 70-80 or above it but I fail to farewell I Physics.I score around 30-35 marks.How to overcome this.I also face ome time management prblems during exam.Could you please give me so tips on how to improve. Read Delivered

I am from Jamshedpur and am a regular student in a reputed institute.In all Jee Main mock tests what happens is that my Maths and Chemistry marks are always 70-80 or above it but I fail to farewell I Physics.I score around 30-35 marks.How to overcome this.I also face ome time management prblems during exam.Could you please give me so tips on how to improve. ReadDelivered

Grade:12

2 Answers

Aryan
23 Points
7 years ago
Pl, first pick up the questions u know when u get the paper and tic them up and attempt them and then do the questions that u know. this will make u not lose ur temperament.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ abhishek 
student hate physics due to its complex numericals and lack of matematical tool knowledge . 
here are some tips for physics 
1- frst of all read the mathematical prob. chap in h c verma , thats essential for the problem solving . 
2- 2nd thing – make sure u knows unit conversion properly . 
3- take some books of mtg publication that will tell you how to solve complicated prob in limited time . 
4- always draw fbd and diagram while solving problem in physics 
5- make sure to study the graph properly , as graph are very very imp for jee . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free