I am doing mechanical engineering from Vit Vellore, currently in first year.My family's financial conditions is not good, my father is going to take education loan now. Should I continue my engineering if there is assiduity that I will get good job after B. Tech. from Mechanical in Vit Vellore with good acadmics records and would be able to submit loan? Please suggest I don't want to give burden to my family of education loan and then I will not be able to Post Graduation ?

I am doing mechanical engineering from Vit Vellore, currently in first year.My family's financial conditions is not good, my father is going to take education loan now. Should I continue my engineering if there is assiduity that I will get good job after B. Tech. from Mechanical in Vit Vellore with good acadmics records and would be able to submit loan? Please suggest I don't want to give burden to my family of education loan and then I will not be able to Post Graduation ?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear nitin 
yes , you can , just maintain the good GP in engg semestar and also try hard in placement status , the college have reputation , so, its better to continue their . 
else if you want good college , then give jee again and qualify it to enter into nit , after iit , nit , and bits , vit vellore have position 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free