I am a student who is interested in “research in physics” so I asked my college teachers, they said both IISc Bangalore & IISER’s are good.But my mother thinks money is more important, so she tells me to get into IIT and get some degree and then doing the job correspondencely, I can study pure science in physics.And carry out research parallelly with some Job. Is this option ok for me or do i have to do only pure science?

I am a student who is interested in “research in physics” so I asked my college teachers, they said both IISc Bangalore & IISER’s are good.But my mother thinks money is more important, so she tells me to get into IIT and get some degree and then doing the job correspondencely, I can study pure science in physics.And carry out research parallelly with some Job.Is this option ok for me or do i have to do only pure science?

Grade:

1 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
In core jobs in IIT you get a decent pay, but a professor in IIT also earns a very good money, apart from the money they got from the job , they also work on money government and private companies projects from which income earned is very good .

sher mohammad
askiitians faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free