How to prepare for jee mains and advanced? What should be the plan for a repeating student like me?

How to prepare for jee mains and advanced? What should be the plan for a repeating student like me? 

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ AISHWARYA 
there are many students who are repeating and u have to do that as getting a seat in top notch iit is not an easy task . 
so, dnt loose your confidence , and follow the same strategy that u are following till now . 
u need to do the following things strictly . 
1- prepare a time table from now , and dnt plan for a month , just plan for a week and check if u can complete that within a weeek , 
2- donot study whole week , 5 days study and 2 days only recap whatever u stuided till now 
3- if u wl forget whatever studied earlier , that will have no value here . 
4- donot ever try to mug up and cram any concept , by doing that u cannot solve more than 5 ques in jee advanced . go concept wise . 
5- right now do those chap which have high weightage . 
6- donot loose the eating habit and recretion and take break after regular interval . 
7- solve as much ques a su can . 
8- focus more on 2008 -09 paper of advanced and last 4 years papers of jee main . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST ..
Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
hi  friend  

i think   u can  get ur  best answer  here   
just visit this  link of ask iitians  

hope for ur good 
…..............................................................

THANKS 

AND 

PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  use  full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking
KRISHNA BONDRIYA @@

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free