How to get 90% in cbse 12 .I have not practice a single question from PCM .I have only seen video lecture from askiitians. I want a proper time table . and detail procedure for getting good Mark in board.Please give a proper guidance ,and also how to deal with physical education,English,(physics,chemistry&physical education practical)

How to get 90% in cbse 12 .I have not practice a single question from PCM .I have only seen video lecture from askiitians. I want a proper time table . and detail procedure for getting good Mark in board.Please give a proper guidance ,and also how to deal with physical education,English,(physics,chemistry&physical education practical)

Grade:

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ mihir 
as far as board exams are considered , they are easy to get 90 percent ,m i dnt think its difficult . 
in chemistry , cbse repeats ques every year , so, just do the last 6-7 years of papers of chemistry and you are all set , and u need to remember just some reactions in organic chemistry , and if u have seen askiitians video , thats enough to get 90 above in chemi 
and for physics , start doing sample papers from now , and alos chapterwise prev year ques paperes , 
dnt leave the optics and modern phy part they are so imp to deal with . 
and maths , if u can manage to do ncert misc exercise in these month , they can give u the best marks . 
for practical , no problem , try searching for the videos of the experiment and just see that once , then u will understand the process clearly , so, u can write it in the exams . 
and the inspection team will ask u only ques from your academics . part 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free