How to crack JEE MAINS in 100 Days?? Withut knowing basics also.. Can I Crack... Give me tips?? How to start Preaparing??

How to crack JEE MAINS in 100 Days?? Withut knowing basics also..
Can I Crack...
Give me tips??

How to start Preaparing??

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago
Dear student 
Please folllow the detailed acticle on this 
Hope this will help 
Good Luck 
Sowmiya
59 Points
2 years ago

It is that time of year when the jee aspirants are wondering if it is possible to prepare for jee mains in 1 month .It is nothing sort of a magic for jee fraternity if a student can crack jee main by just 1 month prepration.A number of student looking for an answer to the question”HOW TO CRACK JEE MAIN BY JUST 1 MONTH PREPRATION.” in this piece of writing let’s try and decode how to prepare for jee mains in just 1 month.what is that you can include in your preparing recipe and what to avoid .

Everybody Can!

Believe in Yourself, that’s the first and the most important task that you should focus on. When you’ll not have self-confidence, you will tend to put up a meaningless and half-hearted effort which will not be of any use.

You have 30 days to prepare for JEE mains so the basic idea should be dividing your time equally for the three subjects.

Divide your 24 hours into 4 parts.

• Sleep- 7 hours
  • Study-11 hours
  • Miscellaneous work(eating/meditation)-3 hours
  • Revision/Tests-3 hours

You need to take two subjects simultaneously, study one in the morning and the other one in the evening, revise again and give a test of the same topic at night. Try to maintain and increase your marks gradually by improving on your weaker areas.

Test series must be attempted in order to:

1. Attempt the questions of JEE Mains level and analyze your weak areas.
  2. These tests will definitely give you an opportunity to learn how to take tests in the given time limit.
  3. To know your potential or strength that how many questions you are able to attempt correctly.

Must Follow Tips!

1. The focus should be on the selective study, First attempt all the easy topics and build your confidence, then move on to the tougher topics.
  2. Try and complete your syllabus as soon as possible, and then try to solve previous year papers( at least the last 15 years papers). Most of the questions would be coming from previous year question or they could just ask questions differently but the concept behind the question is the same as that of the previous year questions, you can use 34 years by Arihant Experts for practicing the questions and you can also find the question online on any website.
  3. If the chapter is carrying less weight and you feel that you’re not able to complete it on time or maybe it’s difficult then you can avoid that topic. You have to move ahead and concentrate on what you feel is your strong part.
  4. Revision and note making are the key aspects, keep on revising whatever you study on a daily basis.
  5. You should also eat good and healthy food, take care of your mental and physical health. You should not take any sort of unnecessary pressure and anyhow you have to give your best shot

IF YOU NEED I CAN ALSO UPLOAD 1 MONTH BEST STUDY TIMETABLE FOR YOU SO THAT YOU CAN PASS THE EXAM WITH YOUR DREAM RANK.

THANKS A LOT FOR ASKING.

HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free