Hi iitians, my home town 100km(karnal) from delhi..i am planning to join fiitjee weekend classes..with 65% scholarship. Please suggest/advice ..wht is the best way to prepare iit exam.....thank in advance ..

Hi iitians, my home town 100km(karnal) from delhi..i am planning to join fiitjee weekend classes..with 65% scholarship. Please suggest/advice ..wht is the best way to prepare iit exam.....thank in advance ..

Grade:8

1 Answers

Riddhish Bhalodia
askIITians Faculty 434 Points
8 years ago
Ok, I think some bit of coaching is required especially if you are targetting top 100 AIR in JEE so I present you two options

1st option:
Coaching ---> if you are near to delhi I guess fitjee is the best choice and if they are offering you a scholorship than thats even better. Weekend classes may serve your needs but frankly speaking then you would work (on daily basis) hard from your end during the weekdays, if you are willing to do that than thats fantastic

2nd option
Take up daily coaching – > stay in delhi and study and then you can visit home in weekends

Now it is up to you to decide from this options as there are other logistical issues which you yourself will be able to figure out in a better fashion.
All the best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free