Hi I haven already talked to Priyanka in WhatsApp but she wasn't able to help me I want to know that there is less than 1 month for NTSE I am starting my preparations now how much probability is there that I may qualify lvl 1

Hi I haven already talked to Priyanka in WhatsApp but she wasn't able to help me I want to know that there is less than 1 month for NTSE I am starting my preparations now how much probability is there that I may qualify lvl 1

Grade:10

3 Answers

Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty 1192 Points
5 years ago
Give mock test papers and let me know your score, then only we can help you.
Aditya Gupta
2081 Points
5 years ago
Priyanka often does that, she leaves the chat in between and doesn't respond! Even i tried asking some problems occuring on the website but she sits mute. I would advice the guys running this website to recruit a genuine counselor who is actually willing to provide help and support rather than someone who is lazy and non responsive. Not only did I try contacting her through WhatsApp but also through the message pop up on the website itself. Even though she is online she doesn't respond... Everr. Seems like she has got a lot of "other" stuff to do as well, and the counseling part is just too irrelevant or maybe even boring to her. Seriously they need to replace her!
VIKRAM KV
13 Points
5 years ago
I've asked Priyanka what her qualification was...and she responds about the company faculties. She's retarded as turd. Please fire her and get a new recruit. I was really pissed off when she cut the conversation in the middle. She can’t even respond correctly ; She sent me irrelevant links. I am sorry askIITians...An IITian should be handling this situation. I am writing this message after this incident has repeated ( 3 times ).

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free