Hi.I have just started my 12th std.I have been attending coaching classes for JEE for 3 years now.I'm a little above,above-average,I guess.I'm not extraordinary or anything.Do I even stand a chance in the JEE 2016 exams?I have 70% confidence that I will get through MAINS with a decent score.But advanced,I am not very confident.Below 1000 is a good rank,right?Will I be able to do that?I'm pretty good with school NCERT syllabus. ​ ​ ​ ​

Hi.I have just started my 12th std.I have been attending coaching classes for JEE for 3 years now.I'm a little above,above-average,I guess.I'm not extraordinary or anything.Do I even stand a chance in the JEE 2016 exams?I have 70% confidence that I will get through MAINS with a decent score.But advanced,I am not very confident.Below 1000 is a good rank,right?Will I be able to do that?I'm pretty good with school NCERT syllabus.

Grade:11

2 Answers

Sunil Kumar
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
8 years ago
Hi
Half the battle is confidence in JEE preparation. You need to believe that you can achieve that.

Yes ofcourse you have a sounding chance in IIT JEE Mains and Advance. Do methodical preparation and keep your revisions in check.

Your efforts and dedication will be proportional to your results next year. There is no barrier to avoid you from that. You just need to start believing in being able to do that.
Don’t think that ahead now. Start with your studies now and it will achieved. You still have 10 months now.

All the best !
Ramya
33 Points
8 years ago
Thank you 😊 :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free