Hi, i am in grade 10 currently and i started to prepare for the fiitjee exam, i just wanted to know what books i could refer for the exam and in what way should i prepare. thank you

Hi, i am in grade 10 currently and i started to prepare for the fiitjee exam, i just wanted to know what books i could refer for the exam and in what way should i prepare.

thank you

Grade:10

3 Answers

vineet chatterjee
42 Points
9 years ago
Hii Rohit.
I myself gave ftre a few years back.I was also given 90% scholarship.So,follow what i have said(ifu find it worth enough).
first of all,you should buy mtg’s-master mental ability in 30 days(by vineesh)..it’s an awesome book and let me tell u that direct questions are being picked from this book in ftre..it’s fun too.
practice h.c. verma’s book for physics(mostly part 2)..that will be more than sufficient and ftre’s physics is tough..for maths and chemitry,you should prefer brain mapping academy iit jee foundation books(BMA)..they are just awesome(considering the fact that you are not going to any coaching right now).This is will be enough o fetch you atleast under 500 rank if you sre sincere..i am telling u from my personal experience..i have used them and succeeded.If u found my answer useful,please apprrove it.
ALL THE BEST!!
Rohit
16 Points
9 years ago
Thank you very much sir.
Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10th boards and FTRE
Rohit
16 Points
9 years ago
Thank you very much sir.
Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10th boards and FTRE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free