Hi i am a school student from south India, i aspire to become a iitian in future, so i would like to know if there is any neccesity to go for an iit coaching institute, and also suggest me some reference books to study to get good results, thankyou..

Hi i am a school student from south India, i aspire to become a iitian in future, so i would like to know if there is any neccesity to go for an iit coaching institute, and also suggest me some reference books to study to get good results, thankyou..

Grade:11

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ poonvignesh 
No , u no need to go for a coaching institute to crack iit . actually what these coaching institute are doing is that , they are preparing time table for students and also giving some strategy as well as they have test series . due to this students are going to coachings . 
but all of the same thing alongwith personal doubt clearing are avaliable in askiitian , u can try for live class as well as self study package for that , 
I AM ENLISTING SOME BOOKS TO STUDY FOR JEE . 
MATHS 
1- OBJ MATHS BY R D SHARMA 
2- IIT MATHS BY AD DAS GUPTA 
3- MATHS BY M L KHANNA ( ANY 1 FROM 2 AND 3 OPT ) 
CHEMISTRY 
1- ORGANIC CHEMI BY MORRISION AND BOYD . 
2- INORGANIC CHEMI BY GRB PUBLICATION 
3- PHYSICAL CHEMI BY P BAHADUR ./ R C MUKHARJEE . 
PHYSICS 
1- CONCEPT OF PHY BY H C VERMA 
2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHY BY I E IRODOV ., 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
remember study with concept , donot try to cram anything , that will not help u in jee . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free