Hi Askiitians, I want to know the whole procedure of IIT entrance exam to the admission in IIT college. Kindly tell me about the following queries: Which form should be filled to give IIT exam and if we want admission in Btech or NIT institute which entrance exam we have to qualify? After giving the Entrance exam on what basis IIT, NIT and Engineering Institute selects students? What is the exact procedure of choosing the best college for further studies? Please help me out with my queries.

Hi Askiitians,

I want to know the whole procedure of IIT entrance exam to the admission in IIT college.
Kindly tell me about the following queries:
  1. Which form should be filled to give IIT exam and if we want admission in Btech or NIT institute which entrance exam we have to qualify?
  2. After giving the Entrance exam on what basis IIT, NIT and Engineering Institute selects students?
  3.  What is the exact procedure of choosing the best college for further studies?
Please help me out with my queries.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Mohiddin
15 Points
4 years ago
in your 12 grade , you will write JEE MAINS examination in January and that is for your NIT seat .. And then you will write other university exams, BITS PILANI and other engineering exams like of SRM,VIT, ANNA and SATYABHAMA universities.And then at last you will write your JEE ADVANCED EXAM(2 papers) and this is for your IIT Institute.So as per your score in Mains and Advanced exams they will allot you the respective Branches in NIT and IIT.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free