hey i started my jee prepration from last month and i am facing lots of problem i am not able to retain taht as much time i am spending with my prepration i prepared all the concepts of general orgainc chemistry but want be able to solve even i simple problem my i am too much frustrated and out of my mind now

hey i started my jee prepration from last month and  i am facing lots of problem i am not able to retain taht as much time i am spending with my prepration i prepared all the concepts of general orgainc chemistry but want be able to solve even i simple problem my i am too much frustrated and out of my mind now

Grade:11

1 Answers

Riddhish Bhalodia
askIITians Faculty 434 Points
8 years ago
First off
Calm down

Everyone has that problem you need to revise stuff time and again and even after finishing the theory you may not be able to solve problems.
So take it step by step, according to me rather than doing a large chunk of theory like general organic chem and than going on to question you should learn and understand few concepts of any topic and do questions on them, get them strong then move to next concepts and that way finish the topic
Then when you try to solve problems on the chapter it will be easier.

All the best
Once again
Calm down and enjoy learning

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free