Hello! Sir. My question is not about any subject.I am a class 11th student.I joined coaching in the month if may.I had some health problems.so I can't studied from august to September.syallbus went ahead.I have lots of topic to be covered.I am not understanding nothing.so plz help me.no of topics missed are phy-4 chem-3 math-5 plz suggest a timetable to cover this topic along with daily study.

Hello! Sir. My question is not about any subject.I am a class 11th student.I joined coaching in the month if may.I had some health problems.so I can't studied from august to September.syallbus went ahead.I have lots of topic to be covered.I am not understanding nothing.so plz help me.no of topics missed are phy-4 chem-3 math-5 plz suggest a timetable to cover this topic along with daily study.

Grade:11

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
Dear student

The favourable thing for you is that you are in 11th

Now consult with your teachers. join doubt classes of that coaching.

Also add 2 hour extra for the left topics.

And most important that don't hope less
Darsh patel
103 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,The best thing is that you are in class 11 so don't lose hope.Just you have to struggle more for what is left behind.Don't go for any time table.See it will just make you nervous and demotivated if you can't complete the target mentioned in syllabus.See plz give me the list of chapters left so that I can solve your problem more effectively.Best of luck for your exam.Plz approve my answer.Aldo give me the list of chapters in a question so I can reply you with a better approach to finish the leftover chapters.plz

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free