Hello Sir, My name is Bhuvan. Iam studying second year intermidiate. My goal is to get seat in BITS Pilani. I want to know some tips about the BITSAT exam. Whatever I know about the BITSAT examination is that it is purely based on conceptual questions. And not like the JEE exams. And ofcourse, compared to BITSAT, JEE exams are even more tough. But i’ve seen one of my seniors who qualified in JEE Mains 2015 exam couldn’t reach upto the expected cutoff marks in BITSAT 2015 exam. So could u please help me in providing tips to crack the BITSAT 2016 examination. Thank You

Hello Sir, My name is Bhuvan. Iam studying second year intermidiate. My goal is to get seat in BITS Pilani. I want to know some tips about the BITSAT exam. Whatever I know about the BITSAT examination is that it is purely based on  conceptual questions. And not like the JEE exams. And ofcourse, compared to BITSAT, JEE exams are even more tough. But i’ve seen one of my seniors who qualified in JEE Mains 2015 exam couldn’t reach upto the expected cutoff marks in BITSAT 2015 exam. So could u please help me in providing tips to crack the BITSAT 2016 examination. Thank You

Grade:12

3 Answers

Nicho priyatham
625 Points
8 years ago
BITS is not a tough exam u can easily score  if u will focus on it properly
as their are 150 questions u need to be very fast in answering infact u need to answer 12 bonus questions also to improve  speed practice lot of problems focus more on chemistry as it takes less time 
and try to score more marks in it 
take a lot of online mock tests before the final exam 
wn it comes to engish n logical resaning dont prepair for it seprately go along with ur school board syllbus
approve if usefull incase of any doubts ask in ans box
bhuvamna
12 Points
8 years ago
So, almost all the questions in BITSAT are given conceptual wise right? If so are the NCERT text books enough for its preperation? And one more point, Iam studying second year intermediate in a state level. So we study and refer from the textbooks published by our Board of Intermediate Educations. These are the TELUGU AKADEMI textbooks, which are supported by the NCERT. Are these text books sufficient for preperation, or  should I also refer to NCERT texbooks??
Nicho priyatham
625 Points
8 years ago
ncert inka mana ipe books rondu same
just cover page is different
{even i studied same telugu akamadi  books in inter (4m hyd)}
so need not buy ncert seprately 
not almost all questions are conceptual
out 40 10 to15 may be conceptual  so ipe textbooks(ncert) is not  sufficiant  
it is just the 1st step u need do even more so i ask u to buy  arihant(bits) book for practing problems
bits paper is nt consitant some time u get very easy paper  n some time u get a very diffucalt paper
u need to be ready to face any sought of paper
speaking frankly i gave this exam 2 times(2014,2015)
wn i wrote it for the first time belive me the paper was damm tough (phy,chem)
u willl be shocked if i say u wt all questionns i faced in the paper
bt wn i wrote it 2nd time (2015) the paper was  easy 
so please dont prepair for low level paper better prepair a step ahead
PLZ APPROVE  if usefull and incase of further questions ask in ans box 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free