Hello sir i have both the options which to choose CSE at NIT warangal or ECE at NIT warangal. Actually abhi mujhe kisi mein interest nhi hai. Whatever i choose i put my interest towards it. I also wanted to do UPSC after my engg. So which stream is easy so that i can manage my time to study for upsc along with my course. Also tell me which is best 1st a private software engineer with 30-40 Lacks package at starting period 2nd a Group A indian govt officer like IPS,IES etc or any other UPSC service. Plz tell me in detail much confused between CSE and ECE.

Hello sir i have both the options which to choose CSE at NIT warangal or ECE at NIT warangal. Actually abhi mujhe kisi mein interest nhi hai. Whatever i choose i put my interest towards it. I also wanted to do UPSC after my engg. So which stream is easy so that i can manage my time to study for upsc along with my course. Also tell me which is best 1st a private software engineer with 30-40 Lacks package at starting period 2nd a Group A indian govt officer like IPS,IES etc or any other UPSC service. Plz tell me in detail much confused between CSE and ECE.

Grade:

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI NIKHIL
FIRST OF  ALL FROM YOUR INTEREST I HAVE PREDICTED THAT YOU ARE MORE INTERESTED TOWARDS UPSC. USUALLY STUDENTS WHO WANTS TO JOIN CIVIL SERVICES IN FUTURE OPT FOR SUBJECTS LIKE HUMANITIES BUT IT IS GOOD ON YOUR PART THAT YOU ARE GOING WITH SUCH COURSES
I THINK YOU SHOULD OPT FOR CSE AT NIT WARANGAL AND SIDE BY SIDE START YOUR PREPARATIONS FOR UPSC NOW ONWARDS. SEE, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW BETWEEN A PRIVATE ENGINEER AND A IAS OR IES THAN I THINK WHETHER YOU EARN A HUGE AMOUNT WILL WORKING IN A GOOD TOP MNC , YOU WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE TO SERVE YOUR COUNTRY.
MOREOVER IAS OR IES ALSO HAVE A VERY GOOD SALARY AND MOREOVER  VERY GOOD REPUTATION
SO FINALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD FIRST PT FOR CSE AT NIT WARANGAL AND START YOUR PREPERATIONS FOR UPSC FROM NOW
BEST OF LUCK:}
PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU FOUND IT SOMEWHAT USEFUL
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ nikhil 
what u need to understand is that , both of the courses are good – ECE and cse and with that u are in a top notch engg college that is nit warangal . 
i could recommend cse for that , go with cse , u have enough potential to crack upsc i could think that . 
and abt the comp[arison , UPSC service are far better good than a private engg beacuse they are govt , even govt jobs are always good than private if the salary will not matter here . 
so, better go for upsc preparation , but REMEMBER – donot ignore cse study also , otherwise u will face a serious problem in nit , 
that is papaer back in the semestar . 
so, if u can focus then focus on both – its  a little bit difficult thing , but i am not saying impossible . 
otherwise focus on cse only , u have ample time to give upsc after pasing out from nit also . 
ALL THE  BEST .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free