Hello sir I am Karika!! Pls.. provide me the complete info. about the counselling of IGDTUW !! Also tell me that how would I come to know that my name has appeared in the first list or in any other list!!

Hello sir I am Karika!! Pls.. provide me the complete info. about the counselling of IGDTUW !! Also tell me that how would I come to know that my name has appeared in the first list or in any other list!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Admission to B.Tech Programs would be invited from the candidates who have been declared eligible for Central Counseling by the CBSE and placed in the merit/ rank list prepared by the CBSE based on the score in JEE (Main) - 2015 and normalized score in Class 12 or other qualifying examination. 85% of the total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Delhi Region (Students passing the qualifying examination from recognized Board/College/Institution located within the NCT of Delhi) and 15% of the total seats for candidates belonging to outside Delhi Region. The admission to B.Tech program will be done through on-line counseling to be notified in June 2015 shortly.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free