MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 11

Hello. My name is sneha and currently i am in class 11 . my parents want me to work hard all by myself without any coaching or tuition . Is it possible for me to clear JEE mains without any coaching . also it would be really helpful if you tell me what to study and from where , which reference books i should prefer reading etc because i have got no idea what to do and i am just baffled by the things that are being taught . hoping for a reply soon .
Thankyou 

9 months ago

Answers : (1)

Eshan
askIITians Faculty
2077 Points
							Dear Sneha,

As it is known very well, JEE is one of the toughest exams in the country to get through and cracking the same without any coaching at all becomes a very tough job when most of the applicants are already taking a huge advantage from them. Although everything is possible, but one increases great chances of himself/herself making through the preparing crowd if he/she is correctly guided.

AskIITians provides one great way to bring the coaching itself at home through online tutoring, This will enable one to take a lot of time out for self-study, along with best possible guidance in subject at the same time. You could talk to the askIITians team for more details.

Hope it helps. Regards.
9 months ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 728 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum