Hello!! I m in 10th std right now n I m planning to go for IIT but I haven`t join any of the classes for it still......can I plz get some tips how n what should i do... and which are the most scoring subjects

Hello!! I m in 10th std right now n I m planning to go for IIT but I haven`t join any of the classes for it still......can I plz get some tips how n what should i do... and which are the most scoring subjects

Grade:9

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
please visit
thanks
post if still some doubt
it will be answered as soon as possible.

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ rutuja 
no , now , u have to only work upon the fundamentals and the besics . if your besics are in right place then u can proceed ahead . 
as such classes are required when u entered class 11th , not before that . 
if u are talking abt the most scoring subject , then its depend upon you , actually chemistry is best scoring for me as it contains ques which are directly from the ncert textbooks . 
and also i am not saying that phy and maths are difficult , they are easy if u knows how to approach the problem properly . 
so, from now , read ncert alongwith some books like s.chand , pradeep , dinesh foundation , u can also take askiitian foundation package , they are quite helpfull . 
and proceed on , and dnt waste time after ur board exam waiting for results . start 11th syllabus after that . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free