Hello Currently in on an edge of completing class 10 CBSE in Bangalore. I'm currently exploring for good Pu colleges. I've got to know that AECS Magnolia is one of the best options because FIITJEE institution has affiliated to it which is my need. But, the institution is too far from my resident and requires minimum time of 2 hours of travel. I also have an option for staying in the hostel there. So which is better, opting a different school or join the hostel at AECS?

Hello
Currently in on an edge of completing class 10 CBSE in Bangalore. I'm currently exploring for good Pu colleges. I've got to know that AECS Magnolia is one of the best options because FIITJEE institution has affiliated to it which is my need. But, the institution is too far from my resident and requires minimum time of 2 hours of travel. I also have an option for staying in the hostel there. 
So which is better, opting a different school or join the hostel at AECS?

Grade:10

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear tarun 
it depend upon your intrest obviously , taying in hostel is not exactly an easy task , u need to be so carefull and serious in that case , and that needs to be a habitual practice , and can affect study also , 
so, if u strongly determined then choose for hostel one , thats the better idea as, u will be exposed to a lot of people with diffrent kind of idea . 
but if u cannot , then u have to choose diffrent school , thats the 2nd alternative , but dnt spend 2 hours in travelling per day , it will hamper your preparation . 
REST THINGS DEPEND UPON YOU , CHECK YOUR COMFORT 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free