Excuseme please, ihave not got all the answers to my questions. Please i am requesting you to please help me in clearing my douts. i KNOW MY DOUTS ARE VERY IRRITATING . plEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND IF DONT CLEAR THE CONCEPTS NOW THEN I CANT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPTS IN 9 AND TH CLASS PLEASE. pLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS. Iam asking help from you please help me. PLease conform me that you will send my answers regularly when i post you. If you send answers in two or three days i have to leave my studies in clearing the concepts.plEASE IAM REQUESTING YOU HELP IN BUILDING MY BRILLIANT FUTURE

Excuseme please, ihave not got all the answers to my questions. Please i am requesting you to please help me in clearing my douts. i KNOW MY DOUTS ARE VERY IRRITATING . plEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND IF DONT CLEAR THE CONCEPTS NOW THEN I CANT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPTS IN 9 AND TH CLASS PLEASE. pLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS. Iam asking help from you please help me. PLease conform me that you will send my answers regularly when i post you. If you send answers in two or three days i have to leave my studies in clearing the concepts.plEASE IAM REQUESTING YOU HELP IN BUILDING MY BRILLIANT FUTURE

Grade:8

2 Answers

Archita
132 Points
8 years ago
can you post  the link to ur questions in the answer box.
ill try to help u
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
ok I will try my best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free