Do i need to but a new sample paper book of maths .As the one i have is of my brother from year 2009-10 and while solving didnot find any difference and i checked the marks distribution was of marks , 4 marks and 6 marks another for conversion/ differential tests in chemistry in organic during my preboard i did it in two step but it was correct but didnt get any marks when i asked my he asked me to write one step reactions .eg differention between hcooh and ch3cooh first I reduced them to aldehydes and then did haloform test.which is correct too when i said that he like pounced in me .Is it valid if I write in boards another in physics the derivation of compound microscope I wrote according ncert but my sir wanted a different one which was genuinely much more better what should i choose

Do i need to but a new sample paper book of maths  .As the one i have is of my brother from year 2009-10 and while solving didnot find any difference and i checked the marks distribution was of marks , 4 marks and 6 marks

another for conversion/ differential tests in chemistry in organic during my preboard  i did it in two step but it was correct but didnt get any marks when i asked my he  asked me to write one step reactions .eg differention between hcooh and ch3cooh 
first I reduced them to aldehydes and then did haloform test.which is correct too when i said that he like pounced in me .Is it valid if I write in boards

another in physics the derivation of compound microscope I wrote according ncert but my sir wanted a different one which was genuinely much more better what should i choose 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
1)If you are finding it comfortable the there is no need to buy the new sample paper.Just practise that only,it will be sufficient
2)Yes,you were correct,but its better to go one step differentiation which is probably given in the book.For example it wolud be better if you write-to distinguish between formic acid and acetic acid use tollens test(silver mirror) or fehling sollution
formic acid gives +ve test but not acetic acid
3)Its better yous hould choose NCERT derivation as the standard derivation.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free