Did IIT syallbus goes through class 10th maths science thouroughly .if it goes through class 10th syllabus so at which level or topics.

Did IIT syallbus goes through class 10th maths science thouroughly .if it goes through class 10th syllabus so at which level or topics.

Grade:10

3 Answers

Saurabh Koranglekar
askIITians Faculty 10335 Points
4 years ago
Dear student

For maths algebra, trigonometry, and coordinate geometry

While complete physics and chemistry are required

Regards
Yashraj
908 Points
3 years ago
i advice you to read all tyhe maths and science topics
Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago

Here’s what you need to do for IIT JEE :

1. Be sincere in your efforts (Half hearted hard work doesn’t give fruitful results !)

2. Practice from limited and standard books like HC VERMA, etc. Dont do too many books. Do limited books, and do it more number of times. Become perfect in them.

3. Get a good Guru, if you can find ! Guru is the person who knows what should be done and what should not be done. He/she is the best guide.

4.Focus more on previous year questions of IIT JEE

Physics: Start with HC Verma. Then go ahead with IIT JEE Questions directly. Dont go for any other crap books.Also other books from Arihant and GRB are good .. However if u have time left after doing previous years, you can solve Irodov, Resnick, Krotov etc !

Chemistry: NCERT most important. Other than that, for reference, use OP Tandon, MS Chouhan, Pradeeps, Morrison and Boyd, Himanshu Pandey, P Bahadur, SN Sanyal etc. Other books from GRB and Arihant are also good !

Maths: Start with NCERT, RD. Then go ahead with A Das Gupta, MCQ in Maths, Advanced Problems in JEE (Balaji) and then previous year questions from Arihant 39 years !etc More books of Arihant and GRB can be used if needed.

Practice previous year IIT JEE questions MANY TIMES (You can use Arihant 39 years for that ! ) . Become perfect in them. Solve other people’s doubts. These will help you score better :). People run after so many modules and crap test series. Instead you should focus on limited material and do it more number of times !! Many questions ask only basic concepts but a good clarity in them. Self study is definitely most important. But coaching really helps you score more

Mantra: Arise awake and stop not till the goal is reached :) ~Swami Vivekananda

This is what Bruce Lee used to say: I do not fear the man who has practiced 10 thousand kicks once but the one who has practiced 1 kick 10 thousand times ! :) So do limited things and become prefect in them !

Also, I recommend all my students to practice Sudarshan Kriya of the Art of Living. It gives you very good clarity of mind and keeps you focused in exams. In fact Nishita Purohit (AIIMS Rank 1) used to practice it daily !

Best Wishes

Satnara IIT AIIMS Academy

(an initiative by IITians.. )

Mayur Vihar, Delhi

Watch my recent video on our youtube channel (Satnara IIT AIIMS Academy) to know exactly what to do now in exam time..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free