dear sir this is my 3 rd query for my daughter n please advice me in a single answer not multiple suggestion first of all my daughter appeared for 12 th this year n and secured 94% in isc boards n also she has given iit mains n advanced, bitsat ,vit,srm,manipal,uptu unfortunately she couldnt gave her best performance this time she scored 107 marks in mains just near the cuttoff n not performed well in advance also so she is very much confident that she will clear it next time as she is not willing to join any other intitutes this time n not ready to settle less than a good iit or an nit or bitsat so she is ready to reapeat this year n will appear next year also so please guide us the future course of action required how she should do studies this year i mean planning n excecution so that nothing should be spared in the last attempt as im insecured as a father but she is confident although she is good at maths n chemistry lagged in physics alone n the way iit has changed the pattern of question paper this year n some of the silly mistakes commited by my daughter this year i know its not easy to predict the iit question paper as iit always surprise with question papers every year so what route should be the best for my daughter please suggest

dear sir this is my 3rd query for my daughter n please advice me in a single answer not multiple suggestion first of all my daughter appeared for 12th this year n and secured 94% in isc boards n also she has given iit mains n advanced, bitsat ,vit,srm,manipal,uptu unfortunately she couldnt gave her best performance this time she scored 107 marks in mains just near the cuttoff n not performed well in advance also so she is very much confident that she will clear it next time as she is not willing to join any other intitutes this time n not ready to settle less than a good iit or an nit or bitsat so she is ready to reapeat this year n will appear next year also so please guide us the future course of action required how she should do studies this year i mean planning n excecution so that nothing should be spared in the last attempt as im insecured as a father but she is confident although she is good at maths n chemistry lagged in physics alone n the way iit has changed the pattern of question paper this year n some of the silly mistakes commited by my daughter this year i know its not easy to predict the iit question paper as iit always surprise with question papers every year so what route should be the best for my daughter please suggest

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Well, as stated by you in this extensive query that your daughter has made up her mind to drop a year for preparation and tbhat she is not ready to get admission in any other inst than in IIT/NIT then for sur you may go along with her decision and if she is confident enough, let her do what she desires to...my suggestion is – keep visiting the leading institutions’ official websites as well along with her preparation for JEE, i propose to visit:
Charotar Uni of Sci and tech, Petlad
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
MBM engg.colege, Jodhpur
Vaish College of Engg, Rohtak

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free