Dear Sir/Madam i have fully completed cengage books of Mathematics by G.tewani on topics Algebra and almost Coordinate.Trigonometry has been completed from r.d.sharma.i m jee 2015 aspirant. for the upcoming summer season which books among the following will be best for good quality problem solving 1.Problem plus by Dasgupta 2.Tmh course 2014 or 15 3.Any other. note: i only do self study(sufficient).So name a book accordingly as i dont have a mentor to provide any kind of helps.my basics are almost clear,courtesy of cengage books

Dear Sir/Madam

i have fully completed cengage books of Mathematics by G.tewani on topics Algebra and almost Coordinate.Trigonometry has been completed from r.d.sharma.i m jee 2015 aspirant.
for the upcoming summer season which books among the following will be best for good quality problem solving

1.Problem plus by Dasgupta
2.Tmh course 2014 or 15
3.Any other.

note: i only do self study(sufficient).So name a book accordingly as i dont have a mentor to provide any kind of helps.my basics are almost clear,courtesy of cengage books

Grade:12

3 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
10 years ago
i think u almost know ur strategy.My suggestion is donot go for so many book together.Instead first complete 1 book tuen switch to other book and simultaneously see previous year paper.It will guide the pattern of question.Try to solve question within a time frame because ultimately this is most imp.

thanks and regards
sunil kr
askIItian faculty
Osho Prakash
18 Points
10 years ago
i have already completed 1 book...just wanted the name of a tougher one...please answer according to the question..:/
Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
10 years ago
choose first book ,and it will be best if you start solving last 20 years jee mathmatics questions.

sher mohammad
B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free