Dear sir, I have completed my 10th cbse board and scored 10 cgpa with 92%. I have started my studies of 11th and I am going to a coaching class. I am aiming to go to IIT-Mumbai. I want to crack IIT JEE 2016 with a score of 320+/360, which seems impossible to a student like me. Can you suggest me ways to study to score a good rank? Also, can you suggest me a timetable (I have joined school + coaching integrated programme between 8:00am – 3:00pm) because I waste a lot of time doing nothing. I always waste time on social networking sites and chatting. I would request you to send me a reply as soon as possible, with your best ways to study. Thanking you.

Dear sir,
I have completed my 10th cbse board and scored 10 cgpa with 92%. I have started my studies of 11th and I am going to a coaching class. I am aiming to go to IIT-Mumbai. I want to crack IIT JEE 2016 with a score of 320+/360, which seems impossible to a student like me. Can you suggest me ways to study to score a good rank? Also, can you suggest me a timetable (I have joined school + coaching integrated programme between 8:00am – 3:00pm) because I waste a lot of time doing nothing. I always waste time on social networking sites and chatting.
I would request you to send me a reply as soon as possible, with your best ways to study.
Thanking you.

Grade:

1 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
Hi Sailesh,
Why so worried?
I mean don't think that negative.
Well for studying increase you objective approach, work on your IQ, don't do any silly mistakes, refrain from social networking sites for sure.
And finally good luck!

Thanks & Regards

Arun Kumar

Btech,IIT Delhi

Askiitians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free