Can you please update a list of no of questions that was asked by mains and advanced chapter wise so that those who are giving jee in 2017 will definitely be benefited by it I mean give us the no. of questions that appeared each year topicwise for last 10–12 yrs This will help us a lot ! Thanks

Can you please update a list of no of questions that was asked by mains and advanced chapter wise so that those who are giving jee in 2017 will definitely be benefited by it 
I mean give us the no. of questions that appeared each year topicwise for last 10–12 yrs 
This will help us a lot !
Thanks

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear shubh 
that will be too long if i will enlist of all chapter list ( PCM ) and no of ques in each and every year and also jee mains and advanced exam have a diffrent trend of asking ques , 
i can only tell you which chapters are imp from mains point of view from which u will get maximum ques ( 4-5 nearly ) 
below are the list 
PHYSICS 
1- RIGID BODY DYNAMICS ( TORQUE ) – 3 QUES 
2- RESISTANCE AND KIRCHOFF LAW PROBLEM 
3- CAPACITOR AND DIELECTRICS CONFIGURATION 
4- MAGNETIC EFFECT OF ELECTRIC CURRENT . 
5- PROJECTILE MOTION 
6- PULLEY PROBLEM 
7- SEMICONDUCTER ELECTRONICS ( 3 QUES ) FROM LOGIC GATES AND TRANSISTER 
CHEMISTRY 
1- CHEMICAL BONDING 
2-ISOMERISM AND REACTION INTERMEDIATE 
3- ALCOHOL , PHENOL PREPARATION 
4- THERMODYNAMICS 
5- SOLUTION 
MATHS 
1- COMPLEX NO . 
2- CONOC SECTION 
3- PROBABILITY + PERMUTATION AND COMBINATION ( 3 QUES IN JEE ADVANCED FROM COMBINED CONCEPT ) 
4- INTEGRALS 
5- APPLICATION OF DERIVATIVE , AND LIMIT DERIVATIVES 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
shubh
14 Points
7 years ago
But sir that will help all of students Kindly do it …..........................................................................................................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free