Brother, I’m not so good at solving physics but have a passion to learn and enjoy physics.I am good at Maths and Chemistry. Can I choose EEE,ECE,Mechanical,etc since I have interest in them ? Will the professors again revise the concepts and problems ? Should I once again go through the syllabi of JEE? Your suggestions are valuable

Brother, I’m not so good at solving physics but have a passion to learn and enjoy physics.I am good at Maths and Chemistry. Can I choose  EEE,ECE,Mechanical,etc since I have interest in them ? Will the professors again revise the concepts and problems ? Should I once again go through the syllabi of JEE? Your suggestions are valuable 

Grade:12

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
You can definitely choose those branches and these reasons never be a barrier and when you enter graduation study in the first year you have to study all the basic concepts of all branches an after that you have own deep engineering concepts of respective braches and some some subjects are interlinking with one to other branches.You have no option to skip instead you should get perfect in basic concepts.

When comes to faculty no prof will spoon feed you the concepts and problems.You jst go through the GATE syallbus you can have an idea about the respective subjects and the related concepts involved in it. All the best.
R K YASHASVI
19 Points
8 years ago
Will there be any revision of basics? Will there be any difficulty in solving physics problems? If there is , should I once again revise the JEE syllabus?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free