Brother, I’m currently waiting for my jee adv rank.I am good at maths and chemistry but weak in physics.What are the best preferred courses and colleges? My passion is on ComputerScience.Am I capable of undertaking it? What are the basic and elementary concepts to be revised , to enter any college so that I wouldnot face any difficulties or Insults, to be frank???

Brother, I’m currently waiting for my jee adv rank.I am good at maths and chemistry but weak in physics.What are the best preferred courses and colleges? My passion is on ComputerScience.Am I capable of undertaking it? What are the basic and elementary concepts to be revised , to enter any college so that I wouldnot face any difficulties or Insults, to be frank??? 

Grade:12

1 Answers

abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
As you are good in maths and chemistry and weak in physics its better if you take biotechnology,CSE,IT.
these courses contains minimum physics concepts.You need to have basic concepts like c-language,so that it will help you in future.
the best Universities which provide you scholarship,desired course and provide you with good placement opportunities are
1)BITS
2)SASTRA
3)Lovely Professional University
4)Thapar

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free