askiitian forum team i have a query about my points that are showing in my forum activity page the day before yesterday when i login to askiitians my balance points were above 530 but now it is showing 485 only kindly look into this matter and provide better assistance. but my responses shown are same that were previosly but points had been decreased noogler

askiitian forum team
i have a query about my points that are showing in my forum activity page
the day before yesterday when i login to askiitians my balance points were above 530 but now it is showing 485 only
kindly look into this matter and provide better assistance.
but my responses shown are same that were previosly but points had been decreased

noogler

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Bhawna
16 Points
8 years ago
Hi noogler,

There is a technical issue on this forum under which user gets multiple approvals on same question. askIITians Team will get this issue fixed soon. Till then, they are running this process manually due to which few of the points gets reduced. This point is mentioned in the forum point policy also. Did you check the forum point policy of askIITians? If not, click on the link given below:
This forum is meant to share knowledge for the benefit of students who are studying hard to get results. We all should not defeat this purpose of the askIITians by creating multiple accounts to earn points and get gift vouchers using wrong methods. askIITians never charge anything from us but give gifts to all genuine users.

Keep it up askIITians. Well done.
Bhawna
16 Points
8 years ago
Hi noogler,
The message given below link of forum point policy is not for you. Please do not take this on yourself. I am observing this forum from last so many days and can see this type of activity and hence posted this message for those users.
Your answers are good and i appreciate that you are using this forum in correct way.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free