ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE i have the following study materials for physics for READING and for PRACTICE (seprately) 1) halliday resnick krane 5 th edition(for reading) 2)class notes(for reading) 3)narayana 2012 packages(for reading and practicing both) 2)and most important what should be the revision planin order to retain allmost all concepts? 1)in order to complete a chapter fully in which sequence should i study these materials? 5)mechanics part 1&2 by bm sharma published by CENGAGE LEARNING.It covers almost all concepts and topics asked in different competions and good no of questions . 4)D.Mukherji(for practice ) i m confused as to how to start a chapter.is the following sqence is correct in order to complete pre in 5.5 months? 1,reading the chapter frist from book then refer notes and then solve a lot of questions

ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
i have the following study materials for physics for READING and for PRACTICE (seprately) 
                                      1) halliday resnick krane 5 th edition(for  reading)
                                      2)class notes(for reading)
                                     3)narayana 2012 packages(for reading and practicing both)
                                            2)and most important what should be the revision planin order to retain allmost all concepts?
1)in order to complete a chapter fully in which sequence should i study these materials?

5)mechanics part 1&2 by bm sharma published by CENGAGE LEARNING.It                                                                              covers  almost all concepts and topics asked in different competions and good no of questions .
                                      4)D.Mukherji(for practice )

i m confused as to how to start a chapter.is the following sqence is correct in order to complete pre in 5.5 months?

1,reading the chapter frist from book then refer notes and then solve  a lot of questions

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Cengage publication for theory followed by Halliday and Resnick.
Then you should try HCVs followed by IRODOV level questions.
Deb Mukharjee’s objective Physics is also good, but try package first..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free