sir, I joined an iitjee coaching institute inclass11 to appear for jee2010.i studied in a school that is afflicatad to TNstateboard.that board of education don't help in any of the national level entrance exams,expept in some state level exams.i made jee2010.but the was 85.5,which is very low.my iit dreams smashed.but i accept it knowing that my preparation wasnot up to the level.i have taken isat and going to take viteee,aieee,bitsat. i have a great craze on iit.i can't imagine a life without an iit.even if i get into nits or bits,i won't be satisfied.so i have decided to take a 2nd attemp in jee 2011.but i can't drop a year bcoz my parents won't allow it. anyway with the avilable college,i m going to join and start prepare for jee2011. but i want to know whether dropping a year face problems during placements even at iit? i m very much interested in aerospace engineering.if i got selected in iist and pursue aero course.is that advantageous to study aero at iist than at iit. these are my list of queries. please reply me.i need a guidance. thank you

sir,
I joined an iitjee coaching institute inclass11 to appear for jee2010.i studied in a school that is afflicatad to TNstateboard.that board of education don't help in any of the national level entrance exams,expept in some state level exams.i made jee2010.but the was 85.5,which is very low.my iit dreams smashed.but i accept it knowing that my preparation wasnot up to the level.i have taken isat and going to take viteee,aieee,bitsat.
i have a great craze on iit.i can't imagine a life without an iit.even if i get into nits or bits,i won't be satisfied.so i have decided to take a 2nd attemp in jee 2011.but i can't drop a year bcoz my parents won't allow it.
anyway with the avilable college,i m going to join and start prepare for jee2011.
but i want to know whether dropping a year face problems during placements even at iit?

i m very much interested in aerospace engineering.if i got selected in iist and pursue aero course.is that advantageous to study aero at iist than at iit.

these are my list of queries.
please reply me.i need a guidance.
thank you

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Very nice question which is exactly faced after my +2 in 2005 year..i too didnt clear my JEE in my 1st attempt same problem at my house also so i given AIEEE and got decent rank and joined in NIT nagpur in ECE stream but i didnt satisy over there so while studying in NIT nagpur only i given again  JEE with out telling my parents and cracked JEE and got very good rank and left NIT nagpur and joined IIT bombay in Aerospace Stream and ful filled my wish..so dont worry dude try again u may defiently succed in 2011..and dont think that problem in placements at IIT nothing like that right now i am final year i.e., dual degree (5th year) nothing will happen in placement for wasting for year..start preparing for JEE and dont get disappoint for not getting JEE in the 1st attempt and all the best..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free