I'll complete my cl:10 ICSE Board exams on march 2010 am I eligible for IIt entrance exam

I'll complete my cl:10 ICSE Board exams on march 2010 am I eligible for IIt entrance exam

Grade:10

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago
Dear abhishek right now u are not eligible for IIT JEE exam. after ur 10+2 exam u will be eligible for IIT JEE. ELIGIBILITY FOR JEE-2010 Candidates must make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions given below for appearing in JEE-2010: 1. Date of Birth The date of birth of candidates belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories (refer Section IV & V for details) should be on or after October 1, 1985. Whereas the date of birth of those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories should be on or after October 1, 1980.The date of birth as recorded in the high school/first Board/Pre-University certificate will be accepted. If the certificate does not mention the date of birth, a candidate must submit along with the application, an authenticated document indicating the date of birth. Year of passing Qualifying Examination (QE) A candidate must have passed the 10+2 for the first time,after October 1, 2008 or in the year 2009 or will be appearing in 2010. Minimum Percentage of Marks in QE Candidates belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in their QE.Whereas, those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in the QE. For IIT JEE 2012 condition will change accordingly . Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free